God is relational. People, too, are relational. Every person is needed in order to best equip parish ministries. Knowing what ministries are needed or available in the parish or community can help on the journey. Also, each person knowing his or her Gifts certainly will help match giftedness to ministry, so using an assessment such as the one conducted can be beneficial.
Finding Your Spiritual Gifts
God has given each Christian two vitally important Gifts.
- The first is the Gift of faith in Jesus Christ, his work of redemption, and thus forgiveness of sin.
- The second is the Gift of one or more special abilities (or Spiritual Gifts), which are to be used for the purpose of unifying the body of Christ and for the growth of God’s Kingdom.
What are Spiritual Gifts?
Spiritual Gifts are received through our baptism. Like other presents, it is impossible to fully appreciate and make use of our Spiritual Gifts until they have been opened.
May the special abilities God has given you be deployed in areas of ministry where they will be most effective for the good of the entire Church Body. These Gifts should also be affirmed by the body and utilized by the one who is Gifted.
Why Take the Assessment?
- Most importantly growing the Kingdom of God
- Building Godly relationships with people in the church by serving together
- Serving the Church within our parish is both fulfilling a physical obligation as well as a spiritual one.
Click the button below to take a short assessment to help determine your spiritual gifts. Someone from our team will be in touch with you soon to provide your results.